Malaysia Particle Board
The company trades specifically in particle boards produced with tropical wood. The reason for the use of this type of particle boards is due to the fact tropical wood used in producing the particle boards result in higher density, therefore such particle boards are of superior quality.
Furthermore, particle boards produced from tropical wood reduces the likelihood of the product being affected by mildew, which is harmful to humans and the end product.
The companya's operations in China and Vietnam are mainly processing plants for MDF. The operations in those plants focuses on breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into wood fibres, combining it with wax and a resin binder, subsequently forming panels by applying high temperature and pressure.
Leveraging on the benefits of tropical wood species, our high density Particleboard of various grades has better mechanical properties and superior surface finishing. This allows for sophisticated laminations and makes it an excellent material to manufacture durable yet affordable furniture.
Our ISO 9001:2008 certified particleboard has won international credentials and accreditations, among others, certification from the Japan Ministry Certification(JIS F 4 star bestowed by the Ministry of International Trade & Industry(MITI) in 2010. During the year, we successfully clinched the Sarawak Chief Minister Environmental Award 2011/2012.
- Tropical Mix Wood Plain Particleboard (Chipboard)
- Tropical Mix Wood Raw Particleboard (Chipboard)
- Urea-Formaldehyde (UF)
- Melamine Urea-Formaldehyde (MUF)
- Super E Zero (SE0) / F 4 Star (F4* F☆☆☆☆)
- E Zero (E0) / F 3 Star (F3* F☆☆☆)
- E One (E1) / F 2 Star (F2* F☆☆)
- E Two (E2)
- California Air Resources Board Certification Phase 1 (CARB P1)
- California Air Resources Board Certification Phase 2 (CARB P2)
- Export / Standard / Lamination Grade
- Japanese Industrial Standards (JIS A5908:2003 日本工業規格)
- 680 kg/m3 - 790 kg/m3
- (mm) 1220 x 2440, 1220 x 1830, 1830 x 2440 (Unsanded)
- (feet) 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 6’, 6’ x 8’
- 9mm - 39mm
- Doors, door frames and forming ornaments
- Flooring underlayment
- Wall panels and ceilings
- Window sills
- Core racks
- Japan Ministry Certification
- California Air Resources Board Certification (CARB Phase 1 & Phase 2)
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2008)
- International Award for the Best Trade Name (New Millennium Award)
- The Top Quality Customer Satisfaction Aptitude Seal For High Quality Performance & Best Customer Satisfaction 2007
- Diamond Eye Award for Quality Commitment and Excellence in 2007
- The Majestic Five Continents Award For Quality & Excellence (GENEVA 2008)
- Product Excellence Award from Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) in 2009
- The Sarawak Chief Minister’s Environmental Award 2011/2012